Here's how it works:
You sign up and say you interested. What you've doing is committing to yourself (and me) that you're going to do some serious remote viewing practice.
- I’ll send you a target reference number via email.
- You do your session.
- You email me back you session in PDF format, you will need to scan the pages and format to a single PDF file.
- I will review and grade your session using the Targ/SRI 8 point scale, and send back hopefully encouraging comments and helpful pointers. I'll also provide some friendly prompting to get you to do you sessions.
We do that six times.
I will be looking for:
- Your sessions to be formatted as detailed in the Natural Remote Viewing book.
- Sessions starting with a list of adjectives,
- correct use of ‘AOL’,
- a couple of sketches,
- a short summary.
Sounds like a lot of work. It is, but if you want to improve, that's what it takes.